Patient Safety is Paramount with Tranquility Health
Tranquility Health is open for business. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow the guidelines provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local governments.
Safety is our first priority. Tranquility Health is committed to reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for staff members and the residents we treat. Here are the steps Tranquility Health is taking to comply with or exceed standards while providing residents with needed care:
- Clinical staff is regularly updated on developments and recommendations regarding treating residents of senior living communities.
- We have updated our protocols and conducted additional training to ensure that everyone is safe: patients, community staff, and clinical staff alike.
- Clinical staff has completed extensive infection control training and follows infection control guidelines, including proper PPE and hand hygiene.
- To ensure compliance with the latest safety standards, Tranquility Health maintains membership with the Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention (OSAP).
- Tranquility Health’s portable equipment is outfitted with HEPA filters to minimize aerosol droplet transmission. High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters are the international gold standard for filtering air particles.
- Clinical staff members visiting your community are fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Clinical staff will not report to work if they are ill, have a temperature in excess of 100.3 degrees, if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19.
- Clinical staff members fully cooperate with all screening procedures put in place by your community.
- Prior to a clinical visit, Tranquility Health checks with the senior living community to confirm the COVID-19 status at that facility. Residents experiencing any symptoms, but for whom COVID-19 has not been confirmed, are rescheduled for another time.
To find out more about our COVID-19 safety precautions, call Tranquility Health at (925) 644-2700.